So you’ve decided to host your marquee wedding or event at home – excellent idea! After all it probably is the place that holds the most amazing memories and the perfect setting for your celebration. Holding an event at home sounds very easy, however once the planning begins it can all become a little daunting.
Golden Pineapple Hospitality are happy to step in and provide our expertise. We can support you at any point in the planning, whether it is at the start to give you a guideline and check list, throughout the planning of the logistics and on the day or even a last minute emergency call to run through the day and ensure nothing has been missed.
Golden Pineapple Hospitality also offer an ‘on the day Event Management Service’. All too often it falls down to the parents or other members of the family to be running around seeing the band in, making sure the event is running to time or dealing with other unexpected situations! It is important that you and your guests enjoy the day so we can operationally run the event and/or oversee set up and breakdown for you.
We offer plenty of different options, please get in touch for a personalised quote:
A Slice of Pineapple
Pick and mix services
- Event Consultancy and Support Service – This is a chat with couples, organisers or parents of the Bride and Groom who are worrying about where to start with a marquee event at home and the process and planning of the big day. To prevent feeling daunted at the thought of hosting such an event, advice and support is offered including going through our Essential Check List. This saves on having a Full Time Event Planner but will set you on the right road to planning the day and making sure nothing is missed.
- Logistics Planning – planning of marquee logistics e.g access, timings, furniture, room plans, equipment ordering and hire, lighting, bar quantities and staffing levels.
- Design – Full design of the blank canvas! To include the marquee, the tables, linen, flowers, lighting, furniture, outside/entrance and support or recommendations for ordering the correct equipment.
- Recommendations for the perfect suppliers and organisation of suppliers.
- Function Sheet – A thorough Function Sheet containing timings, information and contacts can be produced and provided to suppliers and appropriate guests.
The Pina Colada
Planning OR On Site Management of the Event
- Full Planning Service of the onsite Event and bigger picture (rather than the small details) – to include logistics, design, supplier recommendations and planning – this includes a Function Sheet. (This service excludes Management on the day.)
- On site Management – This is a service provided to avoid stress for the Bride and Groom or other members of the family. We will make sure everything is in the right place at the right time and your guests are having the best experience possible. This option includes a Function Sheet and has three pricing options:
- Oversee set up and/or breakdown days only
- Event Day Management only
- Management for 3 days including set up day, Event day and Breakdown and clear up day
Pineapple Upside Down
All of the above options – Full Management and Logistics Planning to include a Function Sheet
Full details will be confirmed upon enquiry regarding exact costings and consultancy hours.